• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Workaround for machines that experience long delays
This is with version 2.6.8, correct? Does the problem occur just once every so often, or once it happens, do you see it occur over and over? I'm curious whether it's something related to garbage collection or something else going on that is tying up the UI thread. What were you in the middle of doing when the problem happened? Were you editing songs? Just paging through songs? If you can zip up all of the xml files and mobilesheets.db under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState and send it to mike@zubersoft.com, I'd really like to examine your library and the current settings.  If you experience this problem even with a nearly empty library, let me know. I really hope I can figure this out somehow, but I need to know where to look. There are so many variables, and I'm not seeing the problem myself at the moment, which makes things much more difficult. Are you connected to MIDI devices by chance? What about bluetooth devices?

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Workaround for machines that experience long delays - by Zubersoft - 07-02-2019, 10:26 AM