• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, I want the IPAD version now!
The iOS version is going to be created as soon as possible. I have to finish the annotations rework first so that I can use that as the basis for annotating in the iOS version. I'm also finally going full time on MobileSheets starting next year which will give me much more time, allowing me to finish iOS faster. I wish I could create the iOS version sooner, but as it stands now, it's largely a rewrite, because iOS uses a different programming language and different models for things like storage. While there are cross-platform solutions out there, they all have drawbacks, and many of them require you to rewrite your code using an intermediary language anyways, and I would rather have the iOS version be native so that it has the best performance and stability. I really appreciate everyone's support and patience. It's wonderful to know that so many of you like MobileSheetsPro more than the iOS apps already out there, as it gives me confidence that the amount of work required for the iOS version will be worth it.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please, I want the IPAD version now! - by Zubersoft - 05-21-2019, 02:35 AM