• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes Field Not Displaying Properly
In the past, I have used the Song Notes to enter interesting tidbits regarding a song like the history or background of the song.

When I found that information on the Internet, most often on Wikipedia I would just copy and paste that information into the notes field and add returns so the text fit in the box provided in MobileSheets. That was a pain, but when it was finished, the text displayed perfectly in the size I chose.

Just recently I tried the same thing and was delighted to find that when I pasted the text, I didn’t need to manually add the returns (seems to me I asked for this feature); the text was perfectly aligned in the box however, it doesn’t display correctly.

Regardless of the text size setting and despite trying manually adding returns after each line as I had done in the past, the text displays in an unreadable font size WITHOUT any returns in a tiny narrow text box.

I also tried copy/pasting the text from the Internet page into a .txt file first and got the same results however, if I manually add text, meaning type it in, it displays perfectly.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I know I copy/pasted text before.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight you can provide.

Messages In This Thread
Notes Field Not Displaying Properly - by Scherzo - 05-23-2019, 03:20 AM