• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharpness/Contrast on large screens
Wow, nice support, code shown for peer review, very nice.  

First, I'm using a standard "W5 Pro" Atom z8750 stick like this: https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Z8350-Windo...B07MB9TC33 they are sold under many names but all the same.  The concept being that I want a big screen and big screens are everywhere, why play with a tablet?  Travel with a PC stick and you are up and running in a heart beat and have even less to carry around than the tablet guy.  Also they are cheap as chips and readily available.

I had properly calibrated the monitor with a light gun, but then again, it's purpose is to be a music stand so I reset it to my own best case and now it is ok.  It might be a bit dark for a movie or word processor, but that isn't what it's there to be.

I would prefer to have the ability to define my own colours in the page colour tones as I usually use a salmon pink with a deep grey text when reading (I read alot and that is easiest on my eyes, but I'm probably the only one who would choose that preset). 

Thanks Mike for now I'll wish list more options on page colour tone, and move on.

JR

Messages In This Thread
Sharpness/Contrast on large screens - by JWR - 05-26-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: Sharpness/Contrast on large screens - by JWR - 05-26-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: Sharpness/Contrast on large screens - by JWR - 05-26-2019, 07:25 AM