• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto-Scrolling AND foot pedals working simultaneously?
Hello @all,

I didn't find a related topic, therefore this new thread.

As far as I understand the manual and did some own testing, you have to decide whether to auto-scroll a set of score sheets or to scroll pages "manually" e.g. by a foot pedal. If you hit the foot pedal during auto-scrolling the scrolling stops and you have to deal with the advances yourself from then.

Another PDF viewer with musicians' support has a different approach: You set an autoscroll value and the score is advanced accordingly. But you can scroll back/forward also by the set amounts of manual scrolling, without stopping the auto-scrolling by doing so.

I consider this as a definite pro feature: it is very difficult do set the auto-scroll to the correct value in advance, so for pieces with 4+ sheets it is highly desirable to have the possibility of adjusting the momentary position without leaving the auto-scrolling mode by doing that.

This relates to the Android version 2.6.2

Cheers,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
Auto-Scrolling AND foot pedals working simultaneously? - by Petra-Kathi - 06-01-2019, 08:06 PM