• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically mark end of score with color band (for sensible "da capo" handling)
Well, I did some further reading and testing, and think you are quite right with the rather easy resolution of repetition and returns. So I consider the automatic coloured end bar as a class C suggestion meanwhile.   Big Grin 

My personal class A problem, however, is my observation that auto-scroll and pedal scrolling use do not work together nicely. But I already addressed this in another thread and don't want to repeat it here.

Btw, in order to create a sensible workflow from MuseScore (on Linux) to score display I found the pdfcrop program very helpful: It reduces the white border to 0 (or a nearby value for aesthetic reasons Blush ) automagically and thus helps to exploit the limited screen size of tablets to the max.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this end bar suggestion!

Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatically mark end of score with color band (for sensible "da capo" handling) - by Petra-Kathi - 06-02-2019, 11:55 PM