• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blank pages for printing unless Render Preference is set to "Speed"
I have been using MS for several years on an Android Tablet and just recently noticed that when I attempt to print a musical score (which appears fine on my display) the preview of the printed pages appears blank and the pages print as blank pages.  I found a fix for this.  When I go into Display Settings and change the Render Preference from Quality to Speed, the pages appear normal and print properly.  Changing back to Quality brings back the blank pages.  This is the behavior no matter what printer I choose, including "Save as PDF."  I'm fine with leaving the Render Preference set to "Speed."  Just want to help any others who might be experiencing the same trouble.

By the way, I am using an HP Pro Slate 12 which runs Android 5.1.1 and my MobileSheetsPro version is 2.6.5 from Google Play.

If there's a better fix for this, one which allows the rendering to be set to "quality," let me know.  In the meantime, I'm glad it works again.

DavidL

Messages In This Thread
Blank pages for printing unless Render Preference is set to "Speed" - by DavidL - 06-07-2019, 01:32 AM