• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I restore just one song from a back up?
Hello, 

I just had a little disaster in trying to reorder the pages of a piano piece by Ravel so that I only have to go forward not backwards for a repeated section, and 13 of the 15 pages disappeared. When I retyped 1-15 in the page order, the pages were restored, but minus months of highly detailed performance, fingering, and shaping annotations. 

I created a backup on Tuesday. Is it possible to just restore this one piece from the backup? 

It's not disastrous if I have to restore the whole database, as I haven't worked on many other pieces since the Tuesday backup, but I realise the price for regaining my months of work on the Ravel will be the loss of two days work on some other pieces. Is there a way around this, so that I can retrieve the Ravel and keep the most recent files for everything else?

I do have Mobile Sheets Pro on an Android tablet. The Ravel is not on that tablet, as I haven't used it since I bought the Surface Pro in January. Can syncing the two devices help me here? (I have not explored syncing at all - I tried back in January and got confused so didn't pursue it)

Thanks
Bee
Microsoft W10 Surface Pro 7 

Messages In This Thread
Can I restore just one song from a back up? - by Bee - 06-13-2019, 10:21 PM