• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating and administering snippets
In the meantime I entered the realm of "PC oriented scores administration and distribution" Cool 

And I guess the best approach for me and my usage variant is the following one:

I administer my different genre and group scores with respective hard links (on Linux) on the PC, and export the respective PDF exports from the highly structured file system on the PC to respective flat subdirectories for playgroups on the tablet.

If I annotate a file on the tablet during a music session I fetch it back to the PC after the session into the respective deep file hierarchy, to keep track and to have it there for re-working MuseScore files appropriately.

After revisiting/adapting the PC file the new PDF is exported once again to the respective directory on the tablet with a slightly modified name, like Piece(1).pdf. As this filename isn't yet known to MSP, re-importing it and getting rid of the old version is a quick effort, thus avoiding confusion of annotations at the wrong place, etc.

Cheers,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating and administering snippets - by Petra-Kathi - 07-06-2019, 02:01 AM