• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP 2.6.8 E-ink: Handwritten notes auto-smooth, despite it being disabled (Max2 Pro)
I have this issue too.
I'm using a Boox Tab X. I've now tried clearing the MobileSheets cache and it doesn't seem to have fixed it. I'm not sure how much smoothing I should expect as I'm new to this whole digital music thing, but the one thing I'm not liking about MobileSheets on my Boox so far is that I have to exaggerate the curves in my handwriting and/or lift the pen to make it save them legibly. Otherwise I find that 3s come out looking like a ] and writing music notes (e.g. adding cues to my orchestra parts) comes out often quite illegible as the crotchet noteheads shrink when the annotations save. Also if I write a G without lifting my pen after the curve and before the small downstroke, it quite often (though not consistently) loses the small downstroke entirely, and it can come out looking like a C. It's tricky because it looks totally perfect until it saves, so I think my writing is fine but then I come back later and find that what's saved isn't legible. I don't have this problem with the Boox's native Notepad app. If there's anything that can be done to force MobileSheets to save better detail with tighter curves and sharper corners, I'd love to know!
Thanks. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: MSP 2.6.8 E-ink: Handwritten notes auto-smooth, despite it being disabled (Max2 Pro) - by IngridNZ - 02-18-2024, 06:01 PM