• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link Point visibility
At the moment, there really isn't a concept of next/previous link point except when triggering them with a pedal press. Extending this notion to activating the link points in general will require a new mode. I would need to add a checkbox to the link points window that says, "Only show and trigger next link point", and then limit the link points to only show in the order they are listed and activate. Having said that, there are a few ways you could solve this problem without that kind of a setting:

1) Use a pedal to turn your pages. If you use the "Activate Next Link Point or Turn Page" pedal action, then it will trigger them in order and you don't need to worry about remembering the order.
2) Use the page order feature to repeat pages instead of using link points. Then you never have to worry about triggering link points - you can just change pages

Are either of those an option for you? Due to the complexity of the changes I would need to make to support the new setting, I'm not sure I can add it before the annotations rework or the iOS version.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Link Point visibility - by mike golding - 07-24-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: Link Point visibility - by Zubersoft - 07-25-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Link Point visibility - by mike golding - 07-26-2019, 11:58 AM