• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have I done? (unordered managed setlist?)
While it isn't what the OP is is after, here is how I currently manage the same situation.

I almost never use Setlists but rather Collections for any number of situations including any group of songs I want at my fingertips without scrolling through the over 700 scores I presently have in MS.

For gigs & jam sessions, I may even have multiple Collections for different situations, some with some of the same songs in both. When I pick a song, it goes in Recent with the first song covered at the bottom. I have my Collections tab & Recent right next to each other so it is a minor issue if I need to see what has already been covered in what order.

When the job is over and I get home, I clear the Recent list because I really don't need the info any more.

While it really has never been something I needed to do so far, for future reference it would be nice to be able to save, export or generate a list of the songs in Recent and name it before I clear the list, even if it had to be done in the Companion.

However, I notice that the Recent tab is not available in the Companion which means it isn't an option in the "Generate List of Songs" feature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What have I done? (unordered managed setlist?) - by Scherzo - 08-01-2019, 05:13 AM