• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncing/Uploading a huge libary
As this is my first post here, I should start with expressing my gratitude for an absolutely amazing program. I have - largely because of MobileSheets - recently shifted from having piles of scores, misplacing one sheet here or there, bringing the wrong scores and so forth, to just bringing my tablet. It is a life changer! 

Then - please excuse me if this has been answered somewhere else. I have tried to search here and there, but not completely found the answer - if there is any.

I have a library of something around 3500 scores. The library is around 3GB big.

The option to sync this through online storage is fantastic, but for me, it does not work. I have tried with both OneDrive and Google Drive, but the initial upload stops before it is complete. A couple of times it seems to have happened because of special symbols (#) in the file name, other times I simply cannot see the reason. It might stop at 46%, it might stop at 80%  (but rarely below 40%).

Is the library simply too big, or might there be something in the single files that prevent the sync to happen?

Messages In This Thread
Syncing/Uploading a huge libary - by Steinsk73 - 07-29-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Syncing/Uploading a huge libary - by jweber - 08-01-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Syncing/Uploading a huge libary - by jweber - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM