• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on controlling a cue/click track from Mobile Sheets
The connection between MobileSheetsPro and Soundbrenner definitely feels a little clunky, but I've used the virtual ports to connect to things on my PC, and that was very reliable.

I didn't want to have to create two separate commands - one for turning it on and one for turning off. That's why I went with a single toggle. Does this create problems for you while using it?

I don't currently have a way to synchronize separate things like that. In theory you could have one smart button (or a touch action) set to start the metronome, and a button to send the MIDI start command, and you could just touch two at the same time. For a truly synchronized start, I'd need to have some way of having a single smart button trigger multiple actions. The design really isn't set up for that at the moment. I could look into changing it the future, but it would require redesigning the database tables and updating pretty much all of the code that uses smart buttons across the app.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice on controlling a cue/click track from Mobile Sheets - by Zubersoft - 08-19-2019, 03:25 PM