• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips
Good morning everyone

I've managed, with the help of the programmer, to figure out how to sort lists so that they are in the order I'll play them. However, do you know any tips in keeping track of which songs you've already "added"? In other words, I've got, say 100 songs imported. I want to populate 4 show lists, but not have any duplicate songs. While I'm editing setlist 1, for example, the ones I've added get color coded so I can see at that time, but once I go to edit, for example, setlist 3, all the songs are on the right hand side again with no indication that I've added them to another setlist. This feels very "primitive"...I've basically got to (gulp) grab pen and paper and "jot down" which songs I've added. There can't possibly be such an oversight. This is too cool a program to have that bug. Any suggestions??

Also, I'm using a Kindle HDX right now and a solid hour of rebooting modems, routers, hooking up USB, etc. has yielded no joy in terms of connecting to the "companion". My pc is connected to router via ethernet, which is very common, so I'm hoping THAT isn't my problem. Any suggestions on troubleshooting in this regard would be great. I've also disabled completely my firewall just to be sure it wasn't that. 

I'm leaning toward finding more of a "file manager" vs. "lyrcis app" at this point only because I only use the lyrics as a security blanket. But I've paid for it so I might as well use it.

Messages In This Thread
Tips - by hotwired - 09-22-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Tips - by Zubersoft - 09-23-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: Tips - by hotwired - 09-23-2019, 01:56 AM