• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Option for Pop-Up Text Box When Leaving a Song
(09-27-2019, 11:17 PM)jeffn1 Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 04:35 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Well if you turned the page to go from one song in a setlist to the next song, technically you are leaving the previous song and you are viewing the next song, so both pop-ups would need to be shown. This is a little more tedious to handle in the Windows 10 version as you can only have one dialog up at a time, so they would need to be queued up so that one would open after the other is closed (which breaks the current flow of the code, so I'd have to come up with some design changes to handle that).

Mike

I would think it could be set up so you can't close/leave the song until you closed the pop up window (by tapping again).  So (unless I am missing something), this should not interfere with another pop up that would only open when you opened another song.

But, it's cool Mike, looks like I am the only one looking for this.  Thanks for looking into it.

Jeff

Whilst the request sounds simple to you, you don't know how the code is organised. There may not be a point in the code that says "I am leaving a song". As Mike hinted, sometimes it is a page turn. So you can't say what would interfere with what or how easy any of this would be. Only Mike can.

I get the feeling from his replies that it is sufficiently difficult that he would want it to benefit a number of people to make the work worthwhile.

Maybe you could add an annotation at the bottom of the song that says "Don't forget to reset the synth" in nice big letters. Smile

Andy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Option for Pop-Up Text Box When Leaving a Song - by AndyL - 09-28-2019, 02:01 AM