• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating a snippet from a series of image files?
Petra,

The page order feature only works for PDFs, as it's designed to allow you to choose which pages of the PDF to use. With images, it's a single page file essentially, so there is nothing to order. If you want to use images, you'll have to add the images multiple times to the same song. So you would add image 1, then image 2, then image 1, then image 2, then image 3. That's why I usually recommend users stick with PDFs if possible. I understand that from the perspective of a user with a song containing only images, it makes sense to specify the page order in terms of the pages of the song (as each image is just one page). However this either wouldn't make sense or would be terribly confusing with PDFs as you'd have to guess what the offset is from the first file to the next one when assigning the page ordering. Perhaps in the future I can devise a way to handle this if a song uses only images. That or I could just add a "duplicate" option for image files so that you can duplicate them in the file list and then reorder as needed.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating a snippet from a series of image files? - by Zubersoft - 10-27-2019, 03:28 AM