• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deselected Fields Appear When Batch Editing Songs
(11-29-2019, 06:22 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I fixed the issue with the fields not being hidden. When I select "Use filename as title", I don't get the space and the title shows up exactly the same as the filename. So I'm not seeing that as a problem. The "Guess title from filename" setting does put a space between 2 and P because it's trying to detect a scenario when it should break up a long filename such as "ThisIsMyFileName.pdf" into separate words with spaces between them. The [2P] happens to trigger this so it does [2 P].With complex filenames like that, it's probably best to just use the "Use filename as title" option.

Mike

Is there an update associated with this fix? My current version is 2.7.7 and MSP didn't update when I opened the app. However I did get an update to the Companion which is now at 3.0.1.

If there is an update for some reason, my Surface Book 2 tablet which is dedicated to MobileSheets doesn't seem to want to update automatically anymore when I open MobileSheets like it used to. The last update I had to get from the Microsoft Store which I tried again this time to no avail.

In regards to "Use Filename as Title", that resolved my other issue. Sorry I didn't understand that initially.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deselected Fields Appear When Batch Editing Songs - by Scherzo - 12-03-2019, 12:49 AM