• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Inserted symbols with the text-tool are missing in exported PDF File
#1
Hallo everybody,

I exported some pieces as a pdf file with annotations.
In the PDF file all symbols, I inserted with the text tool on the score are missing.
I used for example the text tool to write a chord name (for example: "A♭" or "C♯" )  under the notes, but these symbols are missing in the PDF. So I get: "A " and "C " and the sharps/flats are replaced by a space.

Do you also have the same problem?

By the way: all annotations inserted with the stamp tool are there.


This is probably irrelevant, but I also noticed, that the colour of these symbols (again: inserted with the text-tool)  changes to black, when synchronizing on an android device. The letters on the other hand keep the right colour. 
I am inserting for example on Windows 10 a chord like: "A" after I synchronize my android device the same chord is being displayed as: "A".

Greetings


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
el-Odysseas

Windows 10
Android OS SDK v24
MobileSheetsPro
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Inserted symbols with the text-tool are missing in exported PDF File - by el-Odysseas - 11-21-2019, 06:09 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2021 MyBB Group.