• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
re-center when zoom
Hi,

I'm a noob and feel there must be a way to do what I'm trying to do.  Basically when I 2-finger pinch, it always zooms from the center.  Many of my music--really just lyrics with chords--files have quite a bit of white space to the right, so what happens is I end up with the text being cut off on the left.  Imagine you have an 8.5 x 11 sheet, with two equal sized columns; the first column with text, the second blank.  I want to enlarge the left column, but if I zoom, I just see the right part of the left column, and, the left part of the right, blank  column.  How can I move it over so I can see just the left column?

It's hard to explain, like with most UI things...

Here's another try.  In most phone or tablet photo viewing applications, you can zoom in, and, move the image around--up, down, left, right.  Let's say it's a landscape, and, there's a bird in the far upper left corner, just b arely in the frame, too small to identify.  But you want to identify it.  So, you zoom in.  But now that you're zoomed in far enough, the bird is way off the screen.  So, you simply slide your fingers right, and the image moves, zoomed in.  You can zoom more, slide it more, until it's where you can see the bird nicely. Congratulations, it's a pileated woodpecker ;-)

So in mobilesheets, I can zoom in, but I can't figure out how to slide it right.  Can this be done?  Or, alternatively, have it left-justify? 

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
re-center when zoom - by M2tayse - 11-23-2019, 05:02 AM
RE: re-center when zoom - by Zubersoft - 11-23-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: re-center when zoom - by adelara - 11-24-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: re-center when zoom - by Geoff Bacon - 11-24-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: re-center when zoom - by Zubersoft - 11-24-2019, 08:45 AM
RE: re-center when zoom - by adelara - 11-24-2019, 12:52 PM