• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Filters After Closing & Relaunching MobileSheets
Interestingly enough, I discovered a quirk or bug related to this issue that at first I thought I was imagining.

Even when "Automatically Load Last Used Filters at Startup" is enabled in MSP, if I connect my main PC to the Companion and do a back-up on to the PC, when I disconnect from the Companion, the filters clear on MSP.

At first I thought the issue was caused by just connecting and disconnecting from the Companion, but apparently just doing that doesn't clear the filters. It's when you do a back-up through the Companion to the linked machine that the filters clear.

Rather than create another thread related to filters, allow me to ask for something else to be considered that I discovered while experimenting with Filters:

Is it possible or feasible that instead of global filters, that there can be individual filters for all or certain Library Tabs?

The application is this: As I mentioned before, I use the Songs Tab as the place where I look for songs that haven't been assigned to a Collection or Setlist. I wanted to use a Filter so I didn't have to see things in the Song List that I'd rather not scroll through like exercises, music theory examples and fake books I loaded as multi-page files rather than extracting the individual songs.

I labeled the Source Field in each of those types of files accordingly and used the Source as my filter, excluding "Fake Books", Exercises, etc., which works fine in the Songs Tab and I assumed I would still, see those items in the Collections Tab but they are filtered out there too.

Is there a workaround I am missing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Filters After Closing & Relaunching MobileSheets - by Scherzo - 12-22-2019, 01:16 AM