• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AirTurn BT-200 not working
I'm a newbie, so please help me with what I may be missing.  I just bought two licenses for MobileSheets Pro - one for a the android Tablet (discussed below - the primary device) and also the Windows 10 version for my computer.

I have a new(used) Samsung Galaxy Note Pro (12.2) on Android 5.0.2.  I bought it off eBay and it works great.  I reset to original factory settings when I got it, and all updates are in place.  I also have a brand new AirTurn BT-200/S-4.  When I first paired the two, Mobile Sheets seemed to be working fine - I could page songs forward and backward.  Probably worked for about a week.  Now it doesn't

I've tried unpairing, re-pairing - no luck
I've rebooted the tablet - no luck
I've unpaired, rebooted, and re-paired - no luck

I know the pairing is successful because Android setup reports the pairing and specifically says it is "connected to input device" under the "BT200S-4 v2.2.0 ECF0" profile.  I also see the blue light on the BT-200 go from fast blink to slow blink, which I believe means it thinks it has a successful pairing.

On the Windows PC (Lenovo Thinkpad X1-Yoga, running Win 10 Pro), I don't usually use Bluetooth, but I can turn it on, and it successfully pairs all the way to slow-blinking blue light.  Then when I start MobileSheets Pro - the bluetooth connection seems to be lost (fast-flashing blue light).  And the paging doesn't work.  The tablet doesn't seem to lose its bluetooth connection - it just fails to turn the page on a multi-page song (PDF file).

I can't believe I have a bad BT-200 unit - it's brand new.  Have not dropped it or anything; just used it normally over the course of a week.  Is there anything else that might be wrong?

I don't see any settings in MobileSheets Pro which appear to be relevant. 

What am I missing?

Bought this a couple weeks ago for a gig this Friday night - HELP?

Messages In This Thread
AirTurn BT-200 not working - by piedpiper11 - 12-18-2019, 05:52 AM
RE: AirTurn BT-200 not working - by Zubersoft - 12-18-2019, 05:24 PM