• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwanted Scrolling Jump
Hi Mike

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Almost all of my songs are single page PDFs so I haven't needed to use scrolling before.

Trying it out on a 2 page PDF over Christmas, I found that your "Slowest Scrolling" speed was still too fast for what I wanted. To get around this, I used a large "Time Before Scrolling Starts" (at least >50 secs, one might end up being about 2 minutes!) and then set it to "Scroll Continuously To End".

This seemed to work fine although a bit difficult to choose a suitable "Time Before...". Later in the day, I noticed that the song jumped downwards when scrolling (roughly when half of the last page was displayed).  Conceptually, I could have coped with the display jumping upwards but jumping down really threw me trying to relocate my place.
I tried several things before setting "Pause Duration" from 8 to 0 and it seemed to work again.

Tonight the jump reappeared!
I then noticed that this coincided with the "Next Song Indicator" banner suddenly appearing ( I had recently set "Show Next Song Indicator" to "on page before next song"; I've always run it as "Never")

Not a biggy but thought you might like to know

Cheers
Geoff
MSP v2.8.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

Messages In This Thread
Unwanted Scrolling Jump - by Geoff Bacon - 12-31-2019, 05:00 AM
RE: Unwanted Scrolling Jump - by Zubersoft - 12-31-2019, 05:38 AM
RE: Unwanted Scrolling Jump - by Zubersoft - 12-31-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Unwanted Scrolling Jump - by Geoff Bacon - 12-31-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Unwanted Scrolling Jump - by Zubersoft - 12-31-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Unwanted Scrolling Jump - by Geoff Bacon - 12-31-2019, 07:23 PM