• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tally counter and Timer/Stopwatch and post UWP questions
Hello,

I really enjoy mobile sheets but there are a couple of things that I can't find, but seem as though they should be there.  One is a tally counter, so that when I'm doing my "10x before moving on" I can count those 10 by tapping a keyboard key.

And also a timer and stopwatch.  So I know how long I have left or how long I've worked depending on the exercise.  Likewise activated by a keyboard key.

With so many cool features these seem so universal and kind of simple.  It seems they would have came before something as intense as accurate timing on a metronome.  Are they there and I can't find them?

Now as a feature request if there were a "tracking" system in Mobile Sheets that kept track of when a particular piece was brought onto the screen and when it was replaced that would make my practice logging so much easier, but that does seem a bit more advanced.

Also as Windows moves on from the horrible UWP, or as I call it, the massive screen wasters that can't be reasonably resized.  Any chance some of the bits and bobs of Mobile sheets could become modular?  So I can put the clock and metronome in a little bitty window beside my sheet music, or on a completely different monitor?

Thank you for reading my questions.
JR

Messages In This Thread
Tally counter and Timer/Stopwatch and post UWP questions - by JWR - 01-14-2020, 05:09 AM