• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tally counter and Timer/Stopwatch and post UWP questions
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to consider what options I have as far as that goes. I definitely don't want to make users pay for simple features like those. I think those are things I can add without too much trouble. This is just a very busy time due to the annotations work and the iOS version. After those are complete, I'm going to be racing through feature requests and adding them as fast as I can. I know it sucks to wait... I just need to get a cloning machine to speed things up...

I definitely don't know what the future will be but I'll adapt as needed. If I need to switch the app to another language, then I'll do that. I'm definitely not attached to UWP in any way (in fact it drives me crazy fairly often) - I only chose it because I needed a way to sell my app in a Windows-based app store that would have higher visibility than a store I set up myself and that's no longer a limitation as desktop apps can be sold through the store.  UWP does do some things well, but it certainly has its list of shortcomings. About the only thing I don't see happening is MobileSheets becoming some kind of web app.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tally counter and Timer/Stopwatch and post UWP questions - by Zubersoft - 01-14-2020, 11:31 AM