• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flip Chromebooks in 2020 - anyone tried these?
(01-16-2020, 08:46 PM)ianmcairns Wrote: I know there have been threads on this issue before but some of these are quite old and refer to outdated models. So...

Has anyone tried the latest flip Chromebooks with MobileSheets? I'm looking at something like the Asus Chromebook Flip C434 which has a 14" 1080p 1920x1080 pixels display. That's a 1.78 aspect ratio.  How does MobileSheets display an A4 PDF sheet music in this aspect ratio? Does it fill the screen or leave chunks of space? Many thanks.

It might be better to find a 3:2 ratio device but the speed and inexpensive price lead me to the HP Chromebook X360.  Not an HD display but for the purposes of MobileSheets that is not required. It looks great but leaves a space at the bottom. 14" display is plenty big. I found a 128GB SD card. Still looking for a foot pedal. We will see how it goes. The free trial version worked well. The keypad I got works on my PC devices but not on the chrombook. Just the numbers I need one that also shifts and does the functions of page up and down etc..Will keep the forum informed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flip Chromebooks in 2020 - anyone tried these? - by lawrencewrhodes - 01-01-2021, 09:59 AM