• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me think through a getting my systems merged
I have lots of Mobile Sheets Pro stuff on my tablet, and have just today added two new setlists and imported about 6 tunes from dropbox. 

Before today, two months ago I backed up MSP on my tablet and restored it to my phone. I did not take the tablet away with me. During the past two months away, I have added about 1000 new tunes and maybe 10 setlists to my phone. Most but not all are in a new Collection, but I did add some tunes to an existing collection, am not sure which tunes are the new ones. I don't have any notes or annotations or attached music or anything, just tune pages and setlists, collections, keys, genres indicated. 

I am having trouble figuring out the easiest way to end up with everything on my tablet (everything that was there, everything that I added to the phone, and what I added today to the tablet). Is this clear to someone? I think I should just do something special with today's stuff, backup the phone, restore it to the tablet, and then do what about today's stuff? Or not be so lazy and redo today's work?
Thanks.
+*+
Wendy Cutler

Messages In This Thread
Help me think through a getting my systems merged - by Wendy Cutler - 01-25-2020, 03:07 PM