• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading library to Google Drive failing
Hey Mike,

My library contains 4200 songs, the folder on the SD card is ~9GB.
My Google drive shows 3.3GB of 15 GB used so there should be more than enough space left.

The upload fails on random files after a couple of hours with a nondescript error, so I guess it happens because of a network error. I can report some more about the "Received database version 00..." error:
It appears that this error occurs when trying to restart the sync after it failed. An easy way to fix it is to close the app and reopen it, this lets me start the sync one more time (but starts with the first file again, so it never completes).
Unfortunately, this issue is a real blocker to my build-server project so if you could add a checkbox "skip existing files when syncing" or something like that in the next update you would be my hero.

Using the built-in sync functionality would be preferable to me because otherwise, I have to find a way to manually download the files from Google Drive which would probably need more user interaction than just selecting "sync with google drive" and be done with it. Is there maybe any documentation on the hashcodes file? I am seriously considering creating a script that uploads the files to Drive, creates the hashcodes and changes the paths in mobilesheets.db

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uploading library to Google Drive failing - by Taxel - 02-29-2020, 01:42 AM