• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect Tablets (transposed charts on each tablet), Combine Songs, Connection Issues
Yes, my plan is to allow you to have two different ways of selecting versions for collections/setlists/etc:

1) If you use the role feature (which will be a selection on the library screen to switch roles), then the version of a song used in a setlist/collection/etc is always tied to the active role

2) If no role is used, for each group (setilst, collection, etc), you can choose which version of a song should be loaded.

The song version selected on the Songs tab can be different than what is selected for setlists and such. If a song version has not been selected in a setlist, it will default to using the same version of the song specified on the Songs tab (so you can switch the version of a song used throughout the library at once if needed). 

You can already batch edit songs - long press, tap each one to select it (or use the select all icon in the floating toolbar), then tap the edit action at the top of the screen. It's going to be a little bit before I can add support for matching on a second field, as I really need to get the annotations redesign done. If a lot of users push for getting this added sooner, then I can do so, but at the moment, I can't prioritize it over work that is frequently requested by lots of users.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connect Tablets (transposed charts on each tablet), Combine Songs, Connection Issues - by Zubersoft - 03-13-2020, 03:08 AM