• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlists csv bug
1.) wrong thread, this thread was originally about converting an existing working CSV into a valid input file for jPDF bookmarks
2.) to remove attachment: login into the forum, click edit > full edit, select attachment, click "Remove"
3.) if you use ; as field separator avoid using it in your field content, see creole_I_csv.png
4.) the column header "setlists" is missing
5.) it makes life easier if you don't add semicolons for empty columns, just fill the columns that you are using and the approriate headers
the number of ; separators in every line must be the same
6.) valid CSV examples for Creole Jazzband Fakebook can be found somewhere in the forum, maybe not for the BassClef version
7.) @Mike: anyway there seems to be a bug, neither adding "setlists" nor "setlists;" fixes the problem, see import.png
"setlists" is listed as a valid keyword on page 38 of the mentioned manual
I remember a bug regarding setlists a while ago that has been mentioned as fixed
I tested on Win10

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
Setlists csv bug - by GEGEGEGEGEGE - 03-31-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: How to use an existing CSV file to add bookmarks to a PDF - by itsme - 04-02-2020, 11:41 PM