• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to add bookmarks to a setlist?
(04-14-2020, 06:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Alexander,

It was a quiet and uneventful Easter, which was great. I hope you had a happy Easter as well. 

If you bring up the bookmarks window while you have a setlist loaded, you can check both "Show All Songs" and "Show PDF Bookmarks". Then you should be able to jump to any bookmark in any song in your currently setlist. Can you not use this to achieve what you are asking for?

As an alternative, if you want to tap something and have it switch songs and load a specific page, take a look at smart buttons. You can drop a smart button on your page and link it to another song in the library, which will skip to the page number you specify in that song. That can be used to accomplish the same thing.

Mike
Hello Mike - thank you for your instant feedback!

The solution using bookmarks is working but does not convince me using a pedal and wanting to continue instantly with one kick to the next song...

The smart button 'go to next song' does not allow to address a special page or the first bookmark of this song, the button 'load a song' is not confortable as you are not working in a setlist anymore...?

I guess smart button 'go to next song' with the option to the first bookmark or a special bookmark would be the best solution..?

Kind regards, Alexander

Messages In This Thread
How to add bookmarks to a setlist? - by Beemer - 04-10-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: How to add bookmarks to a setlist? - by Skip - 04-10-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: How to add bookmarks to a setlist? - by ako - 04-14-2020, 05:58 AM
RE: How to add bookmarks to a setlist? - by ako - 04-14-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: How to add bookmarks to a setlist? - by ako - 04-21-2020, 05:18 AM