• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IRig Blueboard bluetooth midi foot controller works!
Hi there,

I just got delivered a new Blueboard and I am happy to report that it works great with MS and Windows 10 1909! I use some cheap BT adapter that supports BT 4 LE. When you boot up up the Blueboard for pairing you have to press down either the B or C button to force it into one of the MIDI modes. After this it remembers the setting and is in action in less than a second when you power it on. In MS got to  settings -> midi-settings to program the action you want. Because of the 4 buttons one can also use a button C and D for toggling audio playback or metronome for example. Actually, after reading about this thing on the net and most people reporting that it is useless in windows (ios only), I am really surprised it works so well. I did even order an Airturn Duo at the same time , because I need a pedal right now and I assume the Duo would work in any case... 
However, there seems to be 1 drawback: All my other software does NOT see the Blueboard as a midi device. WHy, why why???

Klaus

Messages In This Thread
IRig Blueboard bluetooth midi foot controller works! - by ks002 - 05-14-2020, 11:58 PM