• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation groups
Things are going to be changing with the annotations redesign. I'm moving away from the concept of groups and changing to a concept of layers where you can turn on and off individual layers. The previous actions to switch between groups are still supported in a sense - when you press a pedal to switch to the next group, it will turn off all layers but the layer being switched to. When creating a new layer, you must provide a name (the default is Layer 1, Layer 2, etc), and an option is present to add a new layer with the same name to all pages of the song. So you would be able to do what you asked for. There is no connection between groups/layers and setlists though. I don't really plan on adding something like that, as I'm not even sure where you would assign the layer you want to use with a particular setlist. For something like this, I think you would be better off utilizing the song versioning feature which is coming in a future update that would let you use different versions of a song in each setlist. Then instead of using annotation groups/layers, you would just have multiple versions of the song with different annotations in each version.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Annotation groups - by BobBard - 05-31-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Annotation groups - by Zubersoft - 06-01-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Annotation groups - by soenke - 08-20-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Annotation groups - by BobBard - 06-01-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Annotation groups - by Zubersoft - 06-02-2020, 06:27 AM