• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight
(06-06-2020, 11:32 AM)Oz Cello Wrote: Let me know if you have any questions. If I find any problems I'll post again. Next thing for me is to try out the companion and have a look at some BT page turners. Very happy with it so far.

Cheers, Guy

It would interesting to hear your experience with battery life while connected to BT turner (with Wifi off) and also in different refresh modes.

I've heard many complaints about Wifi depleting battery quickly at mobileread forum but there are also many people with dead battery after few years of usage.
Hopefully yours will be fine. I was the impression that e-Ink screen device would be charged at least twice less often compered to LCD device so battery life (over the years) would last much longer.

Another downer for me was that e-Ink 13.3-inch readers have no front light (similar to backlight on LCDs) - most of my performances would be in dimly lit venues where some clip on light is preferable.
And security - using confidential sheets/scores/files on devices like Onyx is not someone should try.

I was very tempted to go with rooted 13.3" Sony's Digital Paper but I was not able to verify that BT turner would work.

Messages In This Thread
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by bazza - 06-01-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by otnt - 06-06-2020, 08:08 PM