• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight
I started with the default scroll settings, with the scroll behaviour on 'scroll and pause'. The first thing I changed was the scroll speed to 'immediate' which is when I noticed it wasn't auto-scrolling. I then changed the pause duration to 1 second. Later I changed the time before scrolling to 0 seconds. I also tried it with 'scroll and pause after page turn'. As long as vertical scrolling was on and the speed was set to immediate it seemed to freeze the page under any of these settings.

You're right about the display settings list being too long and the overlay display options being the obvious place for the clock settings otherwise. If you do end up moving some more of the settings away from settings and into the overlay display options then that might make it more intuitive to look there (at the moment it seems like everything that can be in the settings is in the settings so it's the obvious place to look). For example 'night mode' seems like it could be an option rather than a setting maybe. I tried to find the clock settings in the manual but I looked for it by searching for 'time' and looking through the 69 results. I didn't think to search for 'clock' and the entry for clock settings doesn't use the word 'time'. Search fail on my part there. Very glad that MSP has the clock option though - essential for the kind of gigs I do.

Messages In This Thread
Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by bazza - 06-01-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Reading msb pages in bright sunlight - by Oz Cello - 06-15-2020, 10:33 AM