• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgradind from the free version MS to MSP
I guess I started to play around with both versions (the trial and the pro version) that were installed in my tablet at the same time. 

I usually explored the folders and selected the one I want to import. I had then various options (open with either Adobe Reader, MSPro or MS trial). The difference between the two MS apps was just the name beneath. They both had the G-clef icon inside a blue circle. Probably I opened, edit and saved the changes in MS trial until I reached 10 files. After that I had some error messages and realised that I had not used the MS Pro version.

I was a bit puzzled to see that the names of the folder was inverted, but the question was eventually solved with a new installation. 

I agree the most logical way would have been to create a backup of the trial version (for the first edited scores), uninstall it and then install the Pro version.

Whatever the case, I am very happy with the setup and the behaviour of MS Pro. I have just experienced some bugs during edition (frozen screen when I cropped one page) but never during playing. 

I find that the app is reliable and easy to use. 

Thank you for your efforts to make it a reference in the world of digital score reading.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgradind from the free version MS to MSP - by Javier MM - 07-14-2020, 02:15 AM