• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
I'm happy to report that I'm finally ready to start testing the new annotations functionality with interested beta testers. I'm hoping to gather at least 5-10 beta testers to help test out all of the new features that have been added. I've written up a document here that explains the new features and options: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/Annot...design.pdf

Users that want to help beta test need to have purchased the app through the Google Play Store and should backup their library before testing (it will not be possible to revert to the old version after testing, so you would have to uninstall and reinstall, then restore your library). You can also just stick with the new version until the official release.

This first phase of beta testing will be just for the Android version. I'm still working on finishing the changes for the Windows 10 version, and I will need separate testers for that once it is ready. I will also make an updated version of the companion application available soon for users that want to test that with the new changes.

If any users are interested in helping me test the new changes, feel free to post here and I will email you using the address you used to register on the forums, you can message me directly through the forums, or send an email to mike@zubersoft.com and I will reply with a link to the beta installer.

Thanks everyone for your patience while I finished these changes and to all of the users that will help get the update ready!

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 07-21-2020, 10:26 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM