• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
Great work much more stable now. 

Only crash I experienced is when adding some custom stamps. Some svg-files work just fine and some don´t. I will try to figure out whats wrong with them. Are there any limitations in size etc.?

About the cresc. and dim arrows. Maybe its just me but I am used to drag the diminuendo form left to right e.g same direction as cresc.

How do you paste copied annotations without bringing up the keyboard? I can paste with ctrl+v but I can't figure out how to do it with the pen.

Couple of suggestions which maybe could be added in the future if more users  find it useful:

Would it be possible to add an option to export  to pdf with annotation only from a selection of layers? For example if I have some personal annotations which I don't want  to be found in a pdf I send someone else.

Adding a curved line with  four  handles which you could drag in different directions?  This  would make it possible to create nice slurs/ties in music. This of course you could do freehand but the pen is always a bit shaky.

I think you should charge for this upgrade cause its a massive improvement Wink
Surface Pro 8, i5, Windows 11
Pageflip Firefly Pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Cmart - 09-29-2020, 11:20 PM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM