• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
(10-17-2020, 09:28 AM)MartinH Wrote: The pen is quite fast and and precise, but when I zoom in, it becomes very noticeable that it only draws additional points in the line after moving a certain distance, making it impossible to accurately draw any fine shapes. My use case is trying to write text on the page at about the same size as the printed lyrics , and the resulting text looks very poor. Maybe this threshold could become smaller related to the zoom amount.

As a feature request, I would like to be able to change the size of my arrow heads. They get bigger with line thickness, but even the smallest head is too big for some places I would like to place arrows.

I found a workaround for the zooming issue. Zoom in BEFORE entering annotation mode. Then make you annotation with pen. Then zoom out. The line is now scaled down so select it and resize to desired setting.

As for the arrow, resizing it to you personal preference would of course be awesome but maybe this is not high priority now. However if adding another arrow with a filled tip is an easy thing to do I would love that. Like this unicode: U+1F812. This is the one I use in all my scores.
Surface Pro 8, i5, Windows 11
Pageflip Firefly Pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Cmart - 10-17-2020, 07:49 PM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM