• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please! Simple instructions for transfer
Hello,  I am sure this has been addressed, and I have gone through the 3 pages of Windows 10 information, and worked my way through about 10 of the 24 pages of another Windows 10 search until my eyes couldn't take any more.  I am very new, and have been making progress, but I am not a techie, nor a true musician.  

I have been trying to transfer my pdf files from my Android (Samsung Tab A) to my newly purchased Windows 10 edition of the program.  I have backed up from the tablet to Google Drive, One Drive, and to a file (I think) on the desktop on my computer (from Companion?  I have no clue how I did it).  The files show on my tablet on both One Drive and Google Drive, but when I try to access them on the Windows 10 program on the PC, I cannot find them.  The file on my computer desktop says MobileSheetsPro_2020_08_14.msb.  When I try to transfer that file, it cannot be found as a .msb file.

Please help.  Either connect me with a link that will explain it simply, or tell me how to do it...simply.  I have also tried the manual, but please...it is so long and confusing.  I still don't understand what a batch file is.

Thank you, and I WILL love your program at some point. I do love it on my tablet.

Dee

Messages In This Thread
Please! Simple instructions for transfer - by DeeS - 08-15-2020, 05:58 AM