• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting metronome, scrolling and audio in sync
Hi all,

I'm new with MobileSheetsPro and new to using the tablet as a support tool for playing.
I have some experience gained over the years with chordpro but on PC, so I can't compare with other Apps but I can say that I am very satisfied with MobileSheetsPro, thank you very much Mike :-)

I have seen computers born so I am much more comfortable editing material on PC, I bought both the Android and PC versions, I synchronize them using OneDrive.

I have some questions but I would ask them one at a time to avoid confusion, can I? ;-)

Is there a way to start (and stop) the metronome, auto-scrolling and audio together at any time after loading and opening the song? I have seen and tried the function that starts the scrolling when the song is loaded and if I remember correctly there is also for the audio and the metronome but, as a mindset I prefer to open the song that I have to perform, to have the lyrics and the notes and when ready to start playing ..

Thank You a lot for support
Efix

Messages In This Thread
Starting metronome, scrolling and audio in sync - by Efix - 09-04-2020, 06:18 PM