• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn the page with a wink!
otnt Wrote:With Google Glass you wouldn't need to bring your music stand.

I was told once that the resolution of google glass was insufficient to read scores. Maybe that has improved?

Zubersoft Wrote:also will need to locate libraries for Android, Windows 10 and iOS to do facial image analysis to determine when eyes are winking or faces are moving in order to support this. That may not be an easy task, especially if the libraries are heavy-weight and would bloat the installation with dependencies.

I would happily accept an external device that can do this, and act towards MSPro (and other apps!) as a keyboard. No bloat for MSPro, and the functionality is available to all apps.

Personally I hate the (not even so current) trend of implementing generic functionality in apps. For example, I have a very good video player that I use to view videos. But my tv apps (and facebook etc.) have their own players that are much less, and behave and are controlled differently. I have a splendid ebook reader but my newspaper app forces me to use some kind of built-in text widget. Irritating.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).

Messages In This Thread
Turn the page with a wink! - by jm79 - 09-12-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Turn the page with a wink! - by otnt - 09-13-2020, 10:06 AM
RE: Turn the page with a wink! - by sciurius - 09-14-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Turn the page with a wink! - by Zubersoft - 09-13-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Turn the page with a wink! - by Zwart - 11-29-2020, 01:59 AM