• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touching center of screen doesn't bring up menu bar
Until recently, if I had a song displayed on my Surface Pro 7, I could tap the center of the screen, and it would bring up a menu bar at the bottom and top of the screen where I could do lots of different things - annotations, print, crop, etc. Is this called the "overlay"? This has stopped working recently. Tapping the screen in the center either does nothing or it advances the page, if it's a multi-page document. I looked in the settings for some option for this, but if there is one, I don't see it. I did try changing the overlay option to long press and swipe diagonally, but that didn't help. Touching the screen with my finger or pen work great otherwise. I can bring up the audio player by tapping the bottom of the screen, for instance. And, oddly enough, I have the same version of MobileSheets, 2.9.6, loaded on my Surface Pro 4, and it still does this just fine. BTW, the touch options on both tablets are set to the default.

What have I done to screw this up?

Messages In This Thread
Touching center of screen doesn't bring up menu bar - by wthalliii - 10-10-2020, 10:59 PM