• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License Check Failed
Hi MobileSheets Forum,
This is my first time posting here, so please bear with me if I seem like a noob to this stuff.
I recently purchased MobileSheetsPro on Google Play Store and wanted to install it on a Toshiba Thrive. (A 10.1inch Android 4.0.4 Tablet)
Now MobileSheetsPro does install on the tablet and runs, but what doesn't work is the license verification. I am currently in the 72-hour grace period before the app locks me out.
I have already tried many basic troubleshooting measures, such as re-installing the app, clearing data & cache from Google Play, re-adding my Google Account to the tablet, etc. I even went as far as to completely reset the tablet and start from scratch, since I didn't have anything on there except for MobileSheets with only a couple of songs imported into the library.
However, none of these steps work and I feel like I have plateaued. I'm really out of options.
I did try to run MobileSheetsPro on another old tablet that I have running the same android version and Google Play version and everything worked as expected. My license verified and wasn't prompted with that message. It was a small tablet, however, which is preventing me from using it in the long-term.

My question is, did I miss something? Is this a common problem? Is it just an issue with my tablet and I am out of luck? Please let me know because I really want to use the app.

Upfront, I really appreciate any help that I receive from the forum.
NTG Developer
ntgdeveloper.com

Messages In This Thread
License Check Failed - by ntgdeveloper - 10-22-2020, 01:28 AM
RE: License Check Failed - by Zubersoft - 10-22-2020, 02:42 AM
RE: License Check Failed - by ntgdeveloper - 10-22-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: License Check Failed - by NicolaAnne - 02-28-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: License Check Failed - by Zubersoft - 02-29-2024, 04:01 AM