• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmarks at any position in the score
Tanks a lot for all of your replies and hints.

As you suggested, I now use the page ordering feature together with the cropping feature directly in MSP.
After having tested it a while on large pdfs (original is not copped, just page per page), I see that it works very well and is the most straightforward workflow for my needs.
I do not even need the bookmarks anymore, since I crop the pages to my needs.

The trick is mostly that in the page ordering setting, one can repeat a page multiple times and each time give it a different crop area.
So, for example I have a pdf with 4 pages and each page contains 8 grand-staffs. I need to scroll to top of screen after every second grand-staff (using the vertical scroll mode).
To achieve this, I use a page ordering of "1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4" and for each virtual page I select a different cropping (i.e. the next two grand-staffs).

This gives me a song with a number of 16 virtual pages (the top of those are actually the positions of the "Marks", which I suggested as a new feature initially in this thread).

I just wonder, how the software behaves, if I do annotations on a song prepared like that and then lateron change the cropping (because I might have bought a new device with a larger screen, where scrolling can be done less frequent...) - I will check this out soon... 

Best Regards, Ameiossi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bookmarks at any position in the score - by Ameiossi - 12-22-2020, 11:54 PM