• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
I do not allow the toolbar to be removed completely, but as you have discovered, it can be minimized. I wanted there to still be a quick way to exit the editor and also get the toolbar back if needed, so I figured that was a decent compromise. 

palosanto - I just tested the return to library action after assigning it to the top right corner and it worked just fine. I do not support touch actions when annotating though, so you'd need to exit the annotations mode first.

tchowmusic - I just tested the three finger tap gesture and it exited the annotations mode just fine on my surface pro 4. If you go to the settings window in the annotations mode, can you verify that the three finger tap is assigned to "Exit"? 

I will work on fixing the panning issue. I also find that it's far too easy to trigger a page turn in the Android version while trying to pan with a finger, so I'm either going to remove this option completely or require a much more explicit fling action to turn pages. Would people prefer I keep this option of swiping to turn pages, or remove that to prevent accidental page turns and require users to only use the page turn buttons?

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 12-24-2020, 06:45 AM