• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(12-25-2020, 08:52 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: palosanto - I've fixed the layer window issue, but I can't reproduce the issue you've described with showing/hiding layers. If I turn the layer off, exit the annotations editor, go back into the editor and then turn it on, all of the annotations show just fine. This is on my Samsung Tab S4, so I'll test this again with the Boox Max 2 Pro as I'm guessing you are seeing this problem on your Lumi. Let me know if you are also seeing it on your Note Pro 12.2. 

tchowmusic - That message is expected if you haven't yet touched the stylus to the screen. It's there to let users know that they've enabled stylus mode in case they turned it on without realizing that it's stopping their input. I have fixed the issue with the three-finger tap though, so this won't be an issue once the next update is released.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for fixing the layer window bug. 
For the annotations problem I ended up restoring a backup from a couple of days ago to replace the song that I had the issue with annotations disappearing in view mode.  I couldn't wait any longer as I have a concert  on the 27th.
It seemed to happen only in that particular song. I did also a backup first today and restore it in my Galaxy Note and It was happening also, so I guess that song's annotation data was somehow corrupt and created the problem.
In view of that I had to restore the older backup which although it was missing a few annotations, at least the rest were all displaying properly.

If I export/share the song the annotations are not there but if you are interested I can send you today's backup (that included the problem song) for you to investigate.
I cannot figure out a way to send you only one song with its database annotations .... is it possible?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 12-25-2020, 09:05 AM