• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
Thanks Mike, the 3.0.1 update fixed the panning issue whilst annotating. Very quick fix, thanks!

Panning is still bugged, though, outside of annotation mode. Looks like the same issue as before (vertical ok, horizontal no).

Another thing I've noticed (also in version 2.X) is that pen sizes (perhaps stamps too) seem to be directly related to the zooming level. E.g., my default pen is size 2 and works fine if I enter annotation mode from full-page view. But if I zoom in first, and then start annotating, size 2 is much larger. Is this deliberate? Perhaps there's a use for this, but otherwise I'd think that a fixed pen width (in relation to the page size) is more useful.

Lastly, I was experimenting a bit with some options and noticed something about the 'pressure' setting for pens. I like the idea, but whenever I draw a line with hard pressure, the first few pixels are way thinner than the rest of the line. This happens with both 2 different S pens and a Samsung Tab S3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by pianistslogic - 12-31-2020, 12:34 AM