• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
Your Samsung is equivalent to the e-ink version with stylus mode enabled and touch input with stylus mode enabled. Disabling touch input completely is only something that can be done on the e-ink tablet, as it's done through the Onyx library, which is commanding their unique firmware to reject finger input. Is there a reason you don't want to enable touch input on your e-ink device? It should operate just like your Samsung device in that mode which it sounds like you are fine with.

I will look into the panning issues - it sounds like something is definitely not working as intended in the e-ink version. I'll also see what I can do about implementing horizontally scrolling for the vertical scrolling display mode for the next update. It sounds like that would be important to a lot of users. Just be aware that I will not be saving the horizontal scroll position. So if you zoomed in with the vertical scrolling mode, then panned the page over, exited the song, and reloaded it, it will stay at the same zoom level but the horizontal panning will be reset. The same is true if you turned forward several pages and then turned pages back (as the cached pages are cleared and reused for other pages to reduce memory usage). You can have both reset if desired by going into the zoom/pan settings and enabling the option to reset the pan/zoom on load.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-02-2021, 12:43 PM