• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-04-2021, 06:19 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: smw - I'm guessing the overlap issue might be due to annotations created with version 2.X unless you are also seeing that with version 3.X. I'm still not sure how to reproduce that yet but I'll keep looking for answers. The logic is set up so that MobileSheetsPro looks for the bottom most pixel of the rectangle that defines a bounding box around all selected annotations. So for some reason, it's determining that the bottom most pixel is directly over that annotation. So something is very off there. There is no setting that I can think of that would have any impact on this. If you can long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com, I can see if the problem is with the annotations in the song.

I'm afraid I'm not noticing any difference in behaviour between annotations created in 2.X and those created in 3.0.X.

The logic seems sound, assuming that the top of the toolbar and nudge tool share the same Y coordinate as the bottom of the bounding box, but that's definitely not what's happening on my tablet.

I can't think of any relevant settings either, but I also have no other explanation of why it would work for Palosanto and not work for me, when we're both using the same tablet.

I've just sent you an email message with an attached .msf file, containing annotations from version 2.X (in blue) and new ones created just now (in red).  I can't see any difference in the selection and nudge tool behaviour for either type; the only distinction is that smaller annotations are covered completely, while larger ones are still partly visible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by smw - 01-05-2021, 04:04 AM